Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Give the Dark my Love by Beth Revis

If I could get my jaw up off the floor for a second, I'd just say WOW!! Give the Dark my Love is a rich, dark sci-fi/ fantasy that makes you question what it means to be a villain. I think my favorite thing about this book was the main character, Nedra. Every decision she makes leads her to a sacrifice and I absolutely loved being able to read a book that was so centered around the conflict of a character. It was very character and relationship driven but the theme of the book was just AWESOME! I think a lot of authors have tried to write something close to this "villain" story but none have ever made me question the morality of a character as much as this. Nedra did terrible things for good reasons and it was an amazing story. ~ Bren,17, Country Ridge Academy, First Reads Reviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith

Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith has so much adventure and emotion in each chapter, and I absolutely loved the writing style. The...