Friday, May 19, 2017

Invisible Emmie, by Terri Libenson



Invisible Emmie is fun and inspiring to those who feel invisible. It's an awesome book that puts me in the main character's shoes. (The ending is a bit confusing when the author reveals something from Emmie's imagination.) This story will help you make friends if you are shy. The main character goes through lots of humiliation that makes her less shy and more open. This book shows that you can always get something good out of something bad. You can always fix things; you just have to be you. This book helped me learn to be myself. I loved it!
~Lydia, age 8
Claxton Elementary 
                                                           First Reads Reviewer






No comments:

Post a Comment

Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith

Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith has so much adventure and emotion in each chapter, and I absolutely loved the writing style. The...